Wednesday, October 31, 2012

USU Hockey Game

Hey Aggies!!! I recently had the opportunity to check out the Aggies on ice, better known as the USU hockey team: an unstoppable force that most schools have a tough time keeping up with. It was only my second time being able to watch the team play, but between the hard checks into the glass and amazing scoring, I absolutely have to make it to more hockey games. Of course the Aggies pummeled the ASU Sun Devils in an exciting victory any USU fan could appreciate.

ASU player getting checked into the glass
Another USU shot attempt

Introducing the 2012-2013 USU Hockey Team
Besides the team's great playing, I also ran into a ton of my friends, it seemed like everybody was there; from my friends involved in fraternities and sororities, to other athletes, old roommates, and I even ran into Steve from My Friends.

Getting some late night food at Angie's
After the game, a few friends and I decided to grab some food at one of my personal favorite places to eat in Logan, Angie's. Angie's  is one of the best places to grab some breakfast, be it early in the morning, or in my case late at night. They also have great lunch and dinner specials too, it's a place that every Aggie has to check out at least a couple times.

A few friends attempting to clean the sink at Angie's
Angie's is best known for students attempting to "clean the sink". It's literally a sink full of ice cream goodness that no man can tackle on his own. I hate to admit that I've never been able to clean the sink, but it's definitely on my list of things to do before graduation.











No comments:

Post a Comment