Tuesday, October 23, 2012

INTRAMURAL SPORTS!!!!

Hey Aggies, so it's perhaps one of my favorite times of the year; that time when our intramural sport teams head into the playoffs. Unfortunately, this year I'm not playing because I broke my wrist, but I've still been able to get out and cheer for my friends from the sidelines.

There are a ton of different leagues and sports you can participate in; my personal favorite are flag football and basketball. This semester intramural sports are even a bigger deal on campus because students are playing on the brand new Legacy Fields designed especially for intramural athletics.



Right now these fields are being used for flag football and soccer. This past week I've been able to cheer on my friends playing both sports.
Kayse, Morgan, and some of the team playing soccer






A quick play from the winning team

 The line of scrimmage 
Kayse and Morgan cheering on our team

Intramural sports is a great way to get out, have some fun, be competitive, and make some new friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment