Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The USU Howl of Horror


So if you weren't at USU this weekend for the most insane, absolutely incredibly amazing, dance party fiasco YOU DEFINITELY MISSED OUT!!!!


Superman flying around before the Howl
The Howl was amazing this year, there really was almost too many activities going on: from the hypnotist, to the zombie dancers, the contortionist, to the dance party hosted by DJ Marcus Wing. It was a definitely a great night and I know my friends and I had the time of our lives.


Although I definitely enjoyed all the other activities at this year's Howl my definite favorite was the dance party. There were so many people there not only from USU but other school's in the state as well; that's just how big of a deal the Howl is. Between the great music from Marcus Wing and the awesome lighting effects, it was definitely one of the best events I've gone to while in college.





The massive crowd at the Howl

And of course it's always good to run into friends while you're out having fun. I ran into so many people in so many cool costumes I couldn't even take enough pictures.


Me and some of the guys

But despite all the fun I had that night, I can't help but think that this will be my last Howl at USU. I'm going to miss it and all the friends I've made through the years. So make sure to enjoy every moment of everyday on campus at USU, and have fun living Aggie life to the absolute fullest

No comments:

Post a Comment