Friday, October 5, 2012


HOMECOMING WEEK WAS BETTER THAN EVER THIS YEAR!!!!!
White Out at USU

There were so many different school activities going on around campus; from street painting and the chalk dance to the homecoming game and True Aggie Night, there was almost too much to do. Apart from all the campus events and of course spending time with friends, what I really enjoy is connecting with USU alumni and hearing their stories. 

At the tailgate before the Aggies destroyed UNLV, I met several alumni who shared their experiences as Aggies as well as offered me a little bit of advice. 

As a senior, it's very easy to get caught up in planning for my career after college, and accordingly, sometimes forget to make the most out of my last year here at USU. The alumni I spoke with told me not to take my time here on campus for granted: to make sure to make the most out of each and everyday because in a few months I'll be leaving Logan, UT. 

Nevertheless, even though I spoke with them for only a few short minutes, they were more than willing to do what they could to not only help me find a job after school, but also to offer in advice. And that's the way Aggies are; we really try to look out for each other. 

We then made our way into Romney Stadium and into the WHITE OUT. The Aggies had another great game against a formidable opponent.


It's a school tradition to toss students up in the air whenever USU scores


USU student section




  
Me and some of the guys before the big game 

No comments:

Post a Comment