Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Diversity Day

Hey Aggies, it's been another week at USU, and time for another blog entry. Last week I had the opportunity to go to one of the most important, and one of my favorite admission events on campus, Diversity Day. Diversity Day is a day program designed to provide under-represented minority high school juniors and seniors with information about USU as well as expose them to what college life is like at USU.

This is an event that I always try to make it to, simply to answer questions and share my personal experiences as an Aggie. This year's Diversity Day was a huge hit, with performances from some of the multicultural clubs on campus.
A Great Performance from the Polynesian Student Union

Apart from checking out all of the multicultural clubs on campus, high school juniors and seniors are able to take tours of campus, explore opportunities on campus, campus housing options, and get a taste of famous Aggie ice cream.

Some of the Action at Diversity Day

A special thanks to all of you who were able to make it out to the campus for Diversity Day.

For those of you who weren't able to make it, I strongly encourage you to visit the campus sometime and take a tour. When I first was accepted to USU, I was very skeptical of going to school in a small college town I never even heard of before, but it was during my tour of campus that I knew USU was the right place for me

You can schedule a tour of campus by visiting  the admissions website, and on your tour make sure to ask as many questions as possible. If you happen to run into me on my way to class, make sure to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment